your recipe? Contact us!
- 4 pouches of Levitts smoked meat
- 300 g Brick cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 12 leaves of Savoie cabbage
- 500 ml of 15% cooking cream (sauce)
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Old-Style mustard (sauce)
- 2 tbsp. honey (sauce)
- 1 tbsp. regular mustard (sauce)
Coarsely chop the contents of the 4 pouches of meet in a food processor.
In a bowl, add the chopped smoked meat, the grated Brick cheese and the eggs.
Mix well with your hands or a spatula and set aside.
Cook the cabbage leaves in barely boiling water to soften.
Cut the cabbage leaves to fit in the bottom of a muffin mold.
Place the leaves in a muffin tin, then fill with the meat mixture using a spoon or small spatula.
Cook in a 350oF oven for 20 minutes.
To prepare the sauce: Mix all the ingredients and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it reaches the desired texture.